View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:07 PM   #26
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Mileage varies; Commitment Hour's what got me hooked. But then, I've always liked stories that dig into gender roles and gender identity.
I've always found it a pity the books are shoehorned into "a series" in this fashion. I just encountered Commitment Hour as Gardner's second book, without expecting it to be a sequel, and now it's "book two of."

I had a particular friend in mind, when I remarked on the reading order - he will quote a couple of Expendable catch phrases at me to this day, but I've never been able to coax him very far into or past Commitment Hour. Good to encounter a divergent opinion.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote