View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 05:42 PM   #9
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I was just adding some holds to my library account, waiting for the notice that I had reached my limit. I do that every month or so, and that gets me books to read for the following month. But I realized that my library had recently increased holds and check outs to 20 books. That seems crazy. Unless you are reading a book a day, that is difficult. I usually get holds every other day.
That depends on book length and complexity doesn't it? Romance novels (really more novellas), I can easily go through 6-8 titles in one weekend (no chores).

Been reading lotsa comics via Marvel Unlimited and comiXology Unlimited so haven't been borrowing from the library in a long while.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote