View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not all threads comparing devices are going to end in buying. So "Which One Should I Buy" is not always the correct please to post.
the which one should I buy thread is not just about people buying. It is also for sharing which one would be the best buy if you were buying. Tablets have been around for years. We don't have special fourms to discuss netbooks either but that does not mean there is a problem. It is particularly difficult to even specify what a tablet is. Some eBook Reader can be jailbroken and voila they are a tablet. It is kind of like saying a multimedia device has to have a microphone.

The way it is set up now supports most forum members the best I think both initially and in the long term after they own a device. There is always, more devices and alternate devices for any addition needs of users. most people find them fine to discuss devices that do not have their own forums.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote