View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #45
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I don't consider one third of the back being bare as protected well. Landing on the unprotected corner just might cause problems. Since I don't know of a Kindle case where the case company gives a guarantee of protection I have to go with my judgement.
Of course; as do we all. If it’s any help, though, I’ve been using Apple’s “Smart Covers” on my various iPads for more years than I care to remember. These, like the Oasis case, are magnetically attached, and cover only the front of the device, leaving the back exposed. I’ve carried iPads around in bags, rucksacks, etc, for years using these covers, and they’ve always worked absolutely fine to protect the iPad.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote