View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 03:19 AM   #17
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuldog View Post
Hemmi could be onto something here. I vaguely remember Sony's being a little less forgiving of 'bad' books, and the battery drain certainly could be being caused by a certain book.

You said you did a factory reset, but did you just load all your books again after the reset? If so, it might be worthwhile trying another reset, and this time only loading a small batch of books on at a time and checking for battery drain after each batch.
Thanks to all who have suggested here, all to no avail.

To sum up. - After a Factory hard reset or complete power down by removing the battery, totally then as out of the box, setup completed with no added book content, no WiFi, it still goes flat in a couple of days even in full shut down - completely off mode.

I have never had any helpful response from Sony, totally useless customer service.

So I guess I will have to give it up as a bad job.
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote