View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Thanks, I forgot to do that. So, in the end, I deleted the stylesheet, the page-template.pgxt, removed the reference in the opf file, and then converted in calibre with my css override. Annoying, not the cleanest file/workflow, but it worked.
I may be wrong, but for future reference I thought if you deleted the page-template.pgxt file via Sigil then saved the epub, that Sigil updates the other references.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote