View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #412
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Your unit has color blobs.

It's not 'pure white' as you claim.
If you are seeing COLOR BLOBS on my photo, then we are looking at different pictures entirely.

I see NO color blobs there. The almost invisible pinkish SHADE in the upper right corner is not visible at all on my unit.

That IS THE PROBLEM. Its really illusions (contrasted with halucinations). I am perceiving the illusion of perfection and you are perceiving the illusion of a disastrous color blob problem.

There is no way Amazon will ever be able to correct illusions. Its simply not possible.

If I were you, I'd forget the Paperwhite. Send it in for a refund and buy a Kindle Fire HD.

I've noticed that problem in the comments at the PW page on the Amazon site. The vast majority see perfection and a large minority see color blods on their original units and on their replacements. Apparently, the PW, itself, is causing this huge difference. I doubt if Amazon will ever solve this one.

Last edited by sirmaru; 10-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote