Thread: Literary 1801-1900 Vote • May 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #30
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
So am I. Two cataract surgeries intervened, although I seemed to be able to read a couple of other books and Chess Story just fine. I trust we will both eventually complete the Andes journey.
Cataract surgery can result in excellent improvement. My Aunt found that she could see and read with far less effort and techniques have improved so much since then.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote