View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:12 AM   #4
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
The last few versions, the download would get stalled and I would have to interrupt it and try again, occasionally two or more times. Tonight, I started the download and went off to tend to something else (I always download and save). When I tried to run the file, it wouldn't work so I dumped it and downloaded again. After a couple of stalls and restarts, I got the file downloaded. This one worked just fine. I've been attributing the download problems to high traffic. Mayhap not? Whatever. All is fine now.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote