View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 02:54 PM   #12
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I guessed eight, but it depends how you count ebooks from different authors' Patreons, SF magazines from different sources, that sort of thing.
A couple of the authors that I read have moved to Patreon, but the first books were 2020 so they will be in next year's survey . I think that I would tend to count direct from the author as one over all source rather than each separate since I suspect that reflects the intent of the poll better.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote