View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:46 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm wondering if there's an ifdef based on Qt's version that's somehow causing problems with writing the settings. Qt5.9.5 is just as about as old a version of Qt that the latest versions of Sigil will work with, but most of the compile time Qt version checks are QtWebEngine related. For the other aspects of Sigil, 5.9.5 should work fine.

Does it build up a search/replace history as long as Sigil stays open?

I think I might still have an 18.04 VM set up. I'll see if I can do some testing over the weekend.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-07-2020 at 03:50 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote