View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 01:21 PM   #14
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Please, use whatever logo you want! And if it's cool enough, I'm sure some of us will ask you to make it publicly available.
This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
FWIW, I made one set VERY quickly, just so we'd have something! But Dazrin came along and did much better, and I'm abandoning my own and going with his. And if you come up with something better, I'll gladly abandon Dazrin's and use yours.
And, me too!

For what it's worth, I have made a couple more variations than what are in use now, and will be posting them in the FAQ thread this afternoon when I get finished doing some cleanup. I can post a link here directly to that FAQ item if you like.

Edit: Direct link to the FAQ question with the various images posted (last question of the FAQ.)

Last edited by Dazrin; 12-29-2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Added link to FAQ
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote