View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 06:27 PM   #63
houshuang
houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'houshuang knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Needs full support for unicode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
The current version doesn't have the entire Unicode character set in the fonts - I'm not sure if Chinese works or not, but I've heard from various sources that, for example, Russian does not.
Wow, that's literally a deal breaker! I was planning to go down on Monday to buy one, but I need to be able to read Chinese on it. Think about the incredibly diverse population of Canada - and in fact, one of the real strengths of such a book is that we are able to read books from our home countries, that we cannot even buy in the bookstores in Canada! Please get this fixed as soon as possible, and I will not only buy one, but evangelize it to all my friends.
houshuang is offline   Reply With Quote