View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #160
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
That's just wonderful! I hope that my husband's book, The Days of Babylon: An Autobiography By A Former Stoner does as well also!
Thanks, DixieGal. I hope your husband's book does well, too. Did you submit it to any publishers or have you gone straight to self-publishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
My darling husband, Tim, who wrote The Days of Babylon: An Autobiography By A Former Stoner, is out right now selling his book. He had 2000 flyers made up and is at the moment planning the littering of the Galleria mall's parking lot by putting the flyers under windshield wipers.

Don't you love when people put flyers under windshield wipers?

So far, he has sold 9 copies!

His former boss bought a copy of his book at Smashwords, and he is furious about how he is portrayed! Actually, Tim went pretty easy on the little monster, IMHO.

Are they flyers promoting the ebook or have you also printed in hard copy?

I wish you and your husband every success.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote