Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #13
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
Hey, I'm not giving away anything. Heck, it's been so long since I've read the book that I don't think I could give away any significant plot points, character secrets or who's chasing whom. That's one nice thing about a mind like mine, it allows me to do things like enjoy mystery stories multiple times. Even if I wrote them.

I just bought Boomerang, and will be joining you on the Nookboards Boomerang discussion forum.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote