View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:14 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya, Wayspooled: My own wee publishing house came out with a very neat fantasy/sf anthology a little while ago by David Hutchinson in the UK: *As the Crow Flies*. If you (or anyone else) would like the ebook version, just drop me a line and I'd be more than happy to send it over free of charge as an email attachment. I'm afraid it's currently only in PDF format, but it looks and reads well on my PRS-505. We're not too big on Fantasy, SF or anthologies these days, but if anything catches your eye on the www.bewrite.net site, just holler. It's fair exchange for all the superb advice we're picking up here at MR. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote