View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #11
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
I have a 505 and want a 700. I think that once you start using the device, you will be fine with it. I've seen the 700 screen and it's fine. Yes, it's not quite as crisp, but it has some great features, and because of that, there needed to be some compromising on the screen. Appreciate the 700 for what it is...it's not a Kindle, but like you said, a Kindle falls short of the 700 in an array of features that many people want. Someday, there may be a common trajectory with Sony and Kindle features, but for now, each holds a particular niche.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote