View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 03:20 AM   #11
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kobo aura hd, trekstor pyrus maxi with texet 138 firmware
guys, is just an e-ereader... you have so many connected devices, phones, tablets, pads, computers. what do you need another one for? after that you would be whinning about the battery, which won't last more than a week. a reader is for reading only.
after almost one year with an aura hd, i can tell you that i prefer to read with a lamp, not with the embedded light.
and secondly, there is already an 8" screen e-reader which runs android with some perfect apps to read, thanks to an enthusiastic community from a russian forum, which I proudly own it. it's called Trekstor Pyrus Maxi and I was able to flash it with a firmware which runs on texet 138, because with the native software, that Trekstor is, simply put it, a piece of crappy junk.
sorry, guys, but for me a reader should remain a reader
babadockia is offline   Reply With Quote