View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #12
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I prefer turning pages with the side page turn buttons over anything else, that's all!

I'm happy to de-DRM my books (I own a Kindle & a Sony reader and read my books on both), but I don't want to pay approximately £50 more for an ereader that has page turn buttons but isn't quite as good as the new Paperwhite or new Kobo Aura, and has to be imported. I had hoped the new Sony would be the answer, but it's not.

You are probably right Katsunami, most manufacturers are probably not going to bother.

I like elemenoP's solution though, so I might just upgrade anyway. Now just to decide between the Aura and the Paperwhite (I'm not too fussed about it possibly just being an incremental update, I've deliberately waited for the second batch of lighted readers in the hope that the improved screen quality/lighting will be worth it).
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote