View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #84
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by daminou28 View Post
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and I've tried many times to update my Kobo Mini 2.4 but it was a failure.
Is the 2.5 firmware available for the Kobo Mini?
I live in France (just in case it makes any difference for the release of the update).

Damien
Yes it is available for the mini. There is no discernible pattern to how they roll it out (not by country or anything), so have some patience and it will come. If you're really impatient look in the "Kobo Developers Corner" subforum (find it at the top of the threads page) and you can find options to sideload it.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote