View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidvo View Post
Fair enough. I disagree, but I respect your opinion. I have no problem with you giving or withholding your help based upon whatever criteria you choose.
The way I look at it is if the OP is not doing anything illegal, then the OP can tell us so and then nobody will have an issue helping. But the OP chose to ignore my question. That again raises red flags. I've never heard of anyone with 100,000 eBooks that were obtained legally. I could be wrong, but that's for the OP to tell us.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote