View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Hidden partition! I don't like my stuff stored in someone else's cloud. I prefer to back it up myself.

And if my experience of B&N's software is anything to go by then I am unlikely to trust them with mine.

I should think anyone better informed would avoid buying anything at all from them so they are shooting themselves in the foot as far as I'm concerned.

What kind of world do we live in where corporations can hide what we have legally purchased?
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote