View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Barnes & Noble for UK customers

I have purchased only one book for my new Glowlight because I have no confidence in the B&N bookbuying system.

The one book I did purchase downloaded correctly to my Nook Glowlight device but it just will not sync to the Nook For PC app on my computer. Therefore I have no way of backing it up. When I go to the B&N website through a browser on my PC the book is not there either. So the book is on the device only.

I thought I would try to buy a book from the Nook For PC app and download it to there but each time I am refused because I do not have a USA address or credit card.

My account details are registered correctly and state quite clearly on their website that I live in the UK and I have a UK credit card so why am I finding it impossible.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote