View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #185
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
When boomers were children the thing they wanted the most was a cassette deck with dual players and speed dubbing. Not as fast as copying a MP3 file, but those things ran throughout the night.
LOL! As a middle of the boom boomer http://www.bbhq.com/bomrstat.htm

cassette decks were not even marketed when I was a child. Not until 1965 I believe and without speed dubbing or any kind of dubbing that I recall.

Needed studio equipment for that.

Of course I probably would have wanted one if they existed.

Helen