View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm in Sweden and I absolutely love my Nook Touch! So do my friends that have them over here as well. Shouldn't be any different in Australia.
Using the device outside of USA is no problem at all.
We don't have Glows, but setting up really should be the same as for the non-Glows. Just register it with any e-mail address. It's not actually checked, so it doesn't even have to be a valid one (I use a valid one but I have experimented with others as well).
Hook the Nook to your computer where you keep your ADE and transfer the books.
Completely hassle free, in my opinion!
Asawi is online now   Reply With Quote