View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #1322
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Back from visiting my old digs in Denver. And 46 ebooks heavier and $86 lighter, for an average cost of $1.87.

It means I still need nine more to complete my set (I already had three):

2 The Great Roxhythe (1923)
4 Instead of the Thorn (1923)
5 Simon the Coldheart (1925)
7 Helen (1928)
10 Pastel (1929)
11 Barren Corn (1930)
27 The Spanish Bride (1940)
52 Frederica (1965)
58 Pursuit (in The Queens Book of the Red Cross) (1939)
You are tempting me! Now I have to go take a look at the sale. I must admit, I don't have the books on the above list, except Spanish Bride and Frederica. The others are more historical than romance, and after buying a few, I resold them and decided to drop them from my list. So perhaps I can't say I have a *complete* set. But I don't much like the non-romances.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote