View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
On Kindle Touch, 3G browser access is limited to amazon.com and wikipedia.org. That said, I think it is totally worth paying for the 3G model (though I got mine for only $110 at Walmart).

It is not just for Kindle Store/library access: all of the internet-enabled reading features are available whenever 3G is (sync, Translate, wikipedia lookup, rate this book, report content error, Share). I use wikipedia lookup a lot (the article summary pops up just like dictionary definitions, no need to launch browser unless you want more than the summary). It's a pain to connect to wifi sometimes also, and KT will not connect at all to one wifi network that I spend a lot of time in.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote