View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #455
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocitus View Post
Ah it was not an issue of skipping steps, i did not initially realise that the kindle was formatted into two separate kernels and two separate partitions, perhaps this should be made clearer? Or maybe it is just me.

At some point I must have tried to flash the main partition with a diag image or vice-versa which threw a spanner in the works causing the customer partition not ready error.
The pastebin was made clearer about a week or so ago. Is it okay now?

I ask again: Is your kindle working now?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote