View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #7
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I enjoy reading some books multiple times. Even though I've read one of my favorites probably a dozen times...it never gets old. There's not much more to the story than is already there, but I love watching the scenes play out in my head.

That was a good article. Thanks for sharing that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I'm with crich70. There's a few books that I love and it's like revisiting old friends and sometimes getting something new out of the story. I really don't understand the idea that rewatching movies is alright, but rereading books is somehow boring.
Me too.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote