View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #184
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by deides View Post
I havent rooted my t1 yet, but just trying to figure out if I will read up on a procedure to re-size and re-format partitions to include more storage for apps, or if there is another way.

Stumbled on this - from what I understand the t1 is android 2.2?
We should then be able to install apps to an SD card according to this link

http://www.androidtapp.com/android-2...ps-to-sd-card/

Also see this comment on how to do it

**EDIT: Just read the comment under it, and apparently there is an app that allows you to install to SD CARD... Should be standard on this install if it works...

Another idea would be to look at booting android directly from the sdcard. The nook color does this and runs 2.2 as far as I know.
It installs fine, but still, moving apps to SD fails. USB-debugging is activated.
Am I missing anything?
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote