Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #61
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvjohn View Post
As I have just discovered before reading your post

However, there is an interesting side effect of calling Duokan via the 3 files in your zip, in that plugging in USB does not bring up Kindle as a storage device on my computer. I have to switch to Kindle mode to do that. Prior to installing these 3 files, each time I've plugged in K3 running Duokan Lite, to my mac, it has appeared correctly allowing me to transfer files, along with the USB icon & associated Chinese text.

I wonder if it's a result of K3 having 3.3 firmware?
As I mention in first post this script doesn't load Duokan completely. You should use others to use USB connection , to be able to read ePub,...etc see first post
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote