View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
mike.katina
Enthusiast
mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Thanks X,

Similar to what I have found on my Iconia A100 GB3.2

I use "splashtop Remote Desktop HD" to remote access my desktop, fullscreen control with sound and stream just like if I was using a win7 netbook with windows own remote desktop . . .

so I can log onto my pc, start calibre, do a search and what not, select the books I want to transfer to my tablet, copy them to the desktop, and it then just syncs to my sd card in the Iconia. Just have to open the book and read it, no going to the pc at all !
mike.katina is offline   Reply With Quote