View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
The same happened to me with Wheel of Time. I read 8 books in a row before I realised that it is unfinished series. That's when I said to myself: never again.

P.S. Btw, did you like this Sword of Truth series by T.G.?
I enjoyed it. Some of the books were better than others. It does get a little dark and violent in some places. Also, there is some preachy drawn out dialog in some places too. But, the stories move along well.

Is Wheel of Time still unfinished? I have heard about it before and have considered reading it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote