View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's what works.
Sorry I wasn't clear with my question. I'll try again.

I am uploading a new file with four chapters each with the same text and same exact same coding which is a mixture of bold and italic. The only difference between these chapters is that each uses a different font.

If you look at chapter 1 you will see the font style with the bolding and italicization. In all the other chapters you can see the font style change but not the bolding and italicization.

My question is why? It makes no sense to me and I am hoping that someone can enlighten me.

Regards - John
Attached Files
File Type: epub Test File Fonts MethLab.epub (1.38 MB, 203 views)
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote