Thread: CHM to epub
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
Thanks. Another question....I have converted some to the epub format and downloaded their metadata.....then i pulled it into the itunes book section but itunes doesn't treat it very friendly. You can't see anything about the file except it's name and itunes won't open it. Once transferred to an ipad will this change? Or will the ipad treat the file just as itunes on my pc does?
Do you use the recommended Connect to iTunes feature? Read this sticky post for more info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote