View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #16
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnfe View Post
I talked to my husband and he didn't like the idea of using an ereader to read to the kids, he likes regular books. And I'm OK with that because it means the device will really be all mine!

How is the Sony online store? I typically read sci-fi and fantasy novels, so that would be what I'm looking for mainly. I don't want to not be able to find books that I want to for a decent price. I know Amazon is the best for that, but is Sony at least close to B&N?
People often complain that Sony doesn't have a wide selection, but I find it's good for popular fiction.

Also since you want an EPUB reader, you can buy books from many sites and sideload them to the reader. Fictionwise used to carry a lot of sci fi (theymight still) and OmniLit does a great job with sf/f.

You can even get library books if your device supports Overdrive (Sony does and I think Nook does too).
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote