View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidli View Post
My solution is to convert all my files in EPUB. I tried with 'Calibre' but the convertion is not perfect, I have a lot off funny symbols in my EPUB files.
That means there is some encoding problem. The txt file uses some encoding and calibre assumes (by default or because you somehow set it) some other encoding. Make sure both are the same and it should work fine.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote