View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeahWarner View Post
Hi - I have purchased a US version of the Pandigital Novel and it comes preloaded with access to Barnes & Noble, which is of no use to me in Canada as they don't allow Canadians to have a B&N account.

Does anyone know if there is a way to switch this out and replace it with Kobobooks?
I assume that you are talking about one of the two LCD devices? In any case, B&N supports Adobe Digital Editions DRM which is what Kobo uses. So at the very least, without doing anything, you should be able to sideload (or even download from the Kobo website) books you bought at Kobo.

Further, since it is just an andriod tablet, you can probably jailbreak the tablet and install Kobo's Andriod reader on the unit.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote