View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 03:22 PM   #6
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Hah! No second or third, please!

Explanation: I'm having computer issues and I set up the post yesterday in the mods' forum so I could just move it this morning when the nominations opened. But since the timestamp would have moved it down the thread list and some navigate from the index page, I, uh, bumped it to make it visible.

I was going to delete the bump once someone else posted, but now you've preserved it for posterity! Thanks for the laugh.
You’re kidding! I didn’t want to leave a spoiler in this thread, so was just about to send you a message saying that it’s April first, and I just got it!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote