View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:27 PM   #71
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
As a bird owner the smaller they are the more evil they get. I have 3 parakeets and every morning they sit in a circle and chat like they are having an important meeting. I know they are plotting against me. One likes to fart in my face as he dive bombs me.
Canaries are softbills, parakeets are not. Both are dinosaurs and both are safer to the owner than a sabertooth tiger would be.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote