View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 07:05 AM   #9
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I usually finish my e-books in Word, so I've only done this with OpenOffice Writer (presumably the same or very like Libre) out of curiosity. I save it as a *.dox or *.docx file and run that through Word2CleanHtml dot com online. Once, with an OOW document, the html paragraphs wound up as p class="normal" which required a quick find & replace. And Word docs occasionally insert an empty hyperlink, which doesn't affect the usability of the file but causes a fail in Epubcheck. (Flight Crew does not seem to find the latter.)
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote