View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:46 AM   #40
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosz123456 View Post
Tak například mi nejde stáhnout serie ke knize Shakespearova kletba
Autor: Jennifer Lee Carrell. Používám calibre 2.0 a poslední verzi pluginu
That gave me enough clues. There was an error in how the series was being retrieved. And another with the ISBN. The attached version fixes these. I have only tested with three books. The two in that series, plus one other I found. Tell me if this works properly.

And using Google translate:

Že mi dal dost záchytných bodů. Došlo k chybě, jak se série byly vytaženy. A další s ISBN. Přiložený verze opravuje ty. Jsem testován pouze pomocí tří knih.Dva v té sérii, plus jeden další jsem našel. Řekni mi, jestli to funguje správně.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Databazeknih.zip (7.0 KB, 601 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote