View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 01:42 AM   #63
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
A light pointed in your eyes is the same as a light from behind you pointed at a mirror at half the distance as the original source.
But the EInk surface is not a mirror - and that's the big difference.
Quote:
Photons either enter your eyes or they don't.
But some frequencies / speeds are more harmful than others.

In addition: if you look at a tablet in ambient light, then you see a reflection of yourself, if you look at an EInk screen, you see the text.
I prefer the latter - that's why I use my Boox Note Air as a tablet / computer in a bright environment.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 02-21-2021 at 02:14 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote