View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #10
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
But the Facebook and Twitter integration, and Popular Highlights features! Stuff almost nobody was asking for, but I think it is pretty revolutionary, and really sets Kindle apart in a big way (at least for awhile). It's good to see someone in this space making a move in social networking.

I could care less about Collections (as long as it doesn't get in my way, it's fine I guess...), but what about Cyrillic or Han support? any reason to hope they've added it since they have updated the fonts? Or pan/zoom for viewing DX size images on K2 (or with the hidden image viewer)?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote