View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
It looks like roughly 150 titles were uploaded by this guy on August 16 including all the ones mentioned above and also things like translations of The Odyssey, another two of the Iliad, books by Fritz Leiber, Anne Rice, Edgar Rice Burroughs, H. P. Lovecraft, and couple dozen other authors - all with the similar characteristics. I guess he woke up yesterday and decided "Hey, I'll pull a prank and upload all my pirated ebooks to Amazon for sale. That'll show 'em! Then I'll mow the lawn and have some lunch."
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote