Thread: MobileRead February '09 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #18
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I'm wondering if it would be better to wait till after the poll closed to see who voted for what.
Umm... not sure if that is possible if you mean hid the current results. But you are right, sometimes the current votes will affect someones voting.

If you mean the fact that I make the votes public so you can see who voted for what. I though it would be interesting to see who was voting for what. Also, the previous months when I allows multiple votes I figured it would keep people honest.

What does everyone think. Would you rather the interim poll results be hidden?

BOb