View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #34
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
livramax, thanks for all that information. Now I am pretty sure it is just an incompatibility with Windows XP. I left a post for leapinlar at the xda forum suggesting he put a warning in his original post and advise those on Windows XP to use the alternate method for creating the CWM SD card.

--Pat
I should have elaborated in my previous post: the CWM image that caused problem for me was for the Nook ST; I have not had problems with verygreen's and bokkokan's CWM images for HD+, and I have not used leapinlar's CWM image (since he also makes available the files to build the image from scratch).

Last edited by livramax; 07-13-2013 at 04:49 PM.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote