View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #25482
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Is your wife with you now or is she still in Japan?

Two steepings of the Honyana Sencha and getting ready for a third. Finishing something at work then it is off for a quick walk. I am trying to get two fifteen minute walks in at work and time at the gym. Yesterday I hot 15,000 steps which made me happy. Loving my fitbit mainly because it is helping me focus on getting up and moving. It sounds silly but I think that many of us are so accustomed to sitting infront of a computer at work, that we forget to move. And then we get fat. I want to maintain my new healthy weight and that means consciously changing my own habits. If it takes a fitbit to track my movement, then so be it.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote