View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #16
melihron
melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
Hmmm... indeed, there seems to be only 4 buttons on touch, correct? Main menu, next/back, and then another one which does what? Have you tried pressing it while in mupdfview?

I guess, the optimal way for small screens would be to show functions as a popup menu with large buttons.

AS to "how to see the bottom half" question - another "hmmm". How do you scroll with built-in apps? Gestures? Gestures are way out of the level of involvement I agree to take :-) I was thinking of simulating double clicks with buttons - this way I can add scrolling functionality to next/back buttons. However, this will come at a price of another 0.5 sec delay.

As to the search functionality - I was surprised with how slow it is, too... muPDF allows to extract text elements easily, so this should not be a problem. I was thinking to implement it similar to desktop-based Adobe reader - as a right-hand panel with search results, but it is obviously not an option for small screen, so it should be a separate window I guess
melihron is offline   Reply With Quote