View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #132
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Oh I like that. That is a good use of the shift key. And the esc-key on top left looks better. And since there is no more keys missing (far as I can tell), it should be good now to replace keyboard-wide.xml and keyboard.xml both with the one you attached. And get rid of the special case handling in bin/kterm.sh. No more need to pick the wide for Paperwhite.

Great! There is one more thing. For PW, do you use original or enlarged images? If you use enlarged ones we would still have to use two config files, I think.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote